Just because you have a cathedral ceiling in your home, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the beautiful decorative texture of wood beams. Faux wood ceiling beams are a great way to add character and warmth to a plain room. Compared to real wood, they're cheaper, lightweight and easier to install. See how to install them in a cathedral ceiling. This video gives you step-by-step instructions for installing fake wood beams, including materials and tools list.
The basic tools you will be needing are: blocks of wood, tape measure, painter's tape, electric screwdriver, screws, caulking gun, electric or hand saw, wood filler, chalk line, and a stud finder. Dry wall anchors may be necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades