Frosted glass windows are perfect for bathrooms, allowing light to pass through while giving you privacy. "Wallpaper for Windows" is a useful window film that you can use to create the frosted glass windows without having to replace or remove your windows. First, you should measure out the size of the window that you plan to cover and clean the glass thoroughly. Also wash your hands to avoid oil getting on the glass. After spraying the window with soapy water, peel the backing off the film and apply it to the wet window. This will allow the film to stick, giving your bathroom windows the perfect balance of light and privacy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades