There are a number of ways to deal with screw holes that are visible. You can buy some wood buttons and put them in the holes. You put a little wood glue in the hole and then tap the wood buttons into the holes using a hammer. This is a decorative solution to cover up screw holes. If you want to completely cover up the holes completely put a plug cutter on your drill and cut a plug out of a piece of wood that matches the wood that the hole is in. Take the plug put a little glue on it and tap it into the screw hole. After it has dried take a chisel and trim the edge off and then sand it smooth with some sandpaper on a sanding block. So you can buy a plug or make your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades