Wallpaper is a great way of brightening up your room - but it's a messy job if you don't know what you are doing. To prevent any mishaps, watch this video tutorial to learn how to hang wallpaper correctly.
To do a good job you'll need:
* A tape-measure
* A large soft wall brush
* A fold-up pasting table or wipe-clean table
* A bucket
* A plumb
* A pencil
* A paper hanging brush and wall paper paste. This is usually sold as powder or flakes for mixing but to save time and hassle you can buy it ready mixed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades