In this tutorial, we learn how to design a fall centerpiece in a watering can for a home. Start off by cutting branches off of a willow and placing it into a watering can. Next, arrange Japanese lanterns around. After this, cut alstromeria and seeded eucalyptus and place them around the can where you feel they fit best. The best part of this arrangement is that you can arrange it however you want! You can add different types of fall flowers and add more or less of flowers you prefer. When finished, this is going to be a beautiful centerpiece for any table during the fall season!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades