In this video, we learn how to cut a line using paint onto your walls. To do this you will need walls, a paint brush and your choice of paint. Make sure you get just the right amount of paint onto your brush and place the bristles against the wall right next to the corner of the wall. Slide it down making the line as straight as possible. Keep going until you have a line all the way down the corner, making it very straight and neat. Do this on both of the walls and you will a have professional looking paint job in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades