TheFlowerGod teaches you how to arrange a Valentine's tulip vase for your home. You will need a washing bowl, a clear glass vase and all sorts of flowers. If you bought a bouquet of tulips, open it up, clean the stems in the washing bowl and then add one to the glass vase. This should have a large bottom so you can clearly see the green color. Next you will add flowers with large leaves and you can also put in a fern or plants with thin leaves. Finally, add more red flowers and don't overcrowd them. Your Valentine's tulip vase is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades