Why use a regular wall clock when you can have an awesome clock make out of spoons that you make yourself? Let your character show through or make a cheeky gift with this clock. You will have to buy a basic boring wall clock. Use the battery of the clock and attach it to a great metal strainer as the mount. Then use cut out a picture for the front ant but the hands back on. Glue some spoons on the back to complete the look, add a mount and your ready to enjoy telling time in a whole new way. This is the perfect project for a creative person.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades