This is a video tutorial in the Home & Garden category where you are going to learn how to deal with a hollow door when installing bath fixtures. Bob Schmidt shows you how to do this while installing bath accessories such as robe hooks, towel bars or towel rings. The product that you need to do this is called easy anchor. It is a metal anchor specifically designed for the right depth for a hollow core door. Take the anchor and drill it down the door until it is fairly close to going in fully. Pull the anchor back out and remove the excess material out of the hole with a knife. Now hand tighten the anchor till it is flush with the surface of the door. Then take the screw provided with the kit and screw it in to the anchor till the tip of anchor is detached. This will hang up to 40 pounds on the door.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades