Get the look of a pricey kitchen renovation—without the cost. All it takes is a few smart upgrades. Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to remodel your kitchen without spending a fortune.
You Will Need
* Stainless steel contact paper
* New appliance doors
* Faux granite
* Cabinet refinishing or refacing
* High-end kitchen hardware
* Vinyl flooring
* A new faucet and sink
Step 1. Paint the kitchen
Step 2. Get the look of stainless steel on contact
Step 3. Get a "granite" counter
Step 4. Give cabinets a facelift
Step 5. Floor it
Step 6. Install a new sink
Tip: Before you order a new front panel for a dishwasher door, check if yours is reversible, with a different color on the opposite side.
Fact: On average, homeowners recoup 85 percent of what they spend on even a minor kitchen remodeling job, according to a study by Remodeling magazine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades