Take a pumpkin that is round and not oblong, to make the arrangement look its best. Cut the pumpkin strait across at the top, below the stem but far enough down so you have a wide opening. Clean all the seeds out and guts in pumpkin so that the pumpkin will not decompose. Cut your floral foam piece to fit snugly inside the pumpkin so it won't move. Take it out, and soak it for a few minutes in water so it will absorb lots of water. Choose fresh flowers that would look nicely in pumpkin arrangement. Take the long flower to be focal point in arrangement. This will go to the back in the center. Place a center flower in front of the focal flower which should be lower than focal point flower. Take flower by 2's which matched with same color or shape on each side. Fill in your larger flowers on each side with matching locations. Now fill the smaller flowers in the gaps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades