TheFlowergod teaches you how to design an Asian quince design for your home. You start with an empty vase for this flower arrangement. You will need four types of plants for this: one with lots of small leaves and no flowers, one with red or pink flowers, one with only one large leave and one with a long stem and only branches. For the design to work, you have to layer the plants according to length. Add the plant with the long leaves, then the one with lots of small ones. Below that make you place the red flowers so they make the design come alive. Lastly, place the plants with the long stems, which will be on top of all the others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades