The self-proclaimed "Flower God" was shopping the other day when he came across a vase that he could not resist purchasing. He shows us how to create a beautiful flower arrangement. He works with two different heights: a high plain and a low plain. He wires up some flowers so that they hold their shape better, clustering them down at the bottom. He then accents the low section with some Japanese Lanterns which project outward from the lower section. Next come the flowers for the height, tall and rigid, they extend straight upward. The end result is something very simple, something you can put on your table, in front of your fireplace, just about anywhere. It can be seen from all sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades