In this tutorial, we learn how to design a winter themed flower centerpiece for home. First, you will use florist foam to place some winter branches from pine trees on the bottom. After this, stick some bare branches standing up on the inside. Then, you will grab some large pinecones and lay these around the side of the arrangement. From here, grab some short stem red roses and then apply these around the branches until everything is covered. This will finish up your arrangement and you can put it on the center of your table! Add in additional plants or flowers if you want to!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades