There is a great cost effective and durable fence option that is available now. It is fence made from plastic PVC. Start by putting a stake in the ground to mark the location of the first fence post. Use a string tied to the first stake to mark the rest of the fence line. Drive stakes in the ground to mark the location of additional fence posts along the string line every eight feet. Dig your fence post holes with a post hole digger or rent a motorized digger. Once you've dug the hole put gravel in the bottom of the hole to allow for drainage. Mix and pour concrete into the hole to ground level. Then wiggle the post down into the concrete. Wiggling it back and forth will fill the post with concrete. Use a post level to determine if the pole is level in both directions side to side and up and down. Attach each fence post with brackets and screws. Cut the fence post off at the desired height and glue on the decorative caps. Then finish all the sections of the fence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades