This video shows you how to install a hardwood floor over concrete. You will need a plywood base. This video demonstrates the nail down method. You will need 15 nails per 8 feet by 4 feet sheet; plan according. The entire process is very easy and gives you easy steps to follow. The demonstrator gives some good pointers that might help you avoid any serious mistakes. The flooring installed will be suitable for solid flooring or multiply engineered flooring with a heavy wear layer. This is a very easy, quick and efficient way to make your very own wood floor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades