In this video from cdrhead we learn how to save money by staining your own concrete floors. First vacuum the floor and under the sheet rock removing as much dirt and dust as you can. Place plastic on all walls and unfinished wood trim. Now use a 4 inch scraper to remove any remaining materials. Now scrub with a broom with water or buffer. Spray a mild acid detergent on the floor as well now and scrub with a buffer. Now vacuum the floor with a ShopVac. Now spray the acid stain using a handheld stainer or backpack. Spray in a slow circular motion. After 3 hours walk the floor in socks to make sure you didn't miss anywhere. Mop the floor after this. Do a white glove test and then you're ready to seal. After the floor is dry apply Clear Cover Sealer. Two coats of this will work. The next day apply three coats of acrylic floor finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades