In this tutorial, we learn how to prep plywood subfloor for hardwood and laminate with Lowe's. Before you prep your floor, read the manufacturers direction and information on the flooring. After this, gather all of your materials and tools you need to complete the job. Then, measure out the floor to figure out how much material you will need. Take off all the carpet and base boards from the room, then clean off the floor from dirt or dust. When finished, cover the subfloor with the right type of underlayment. Roll it out in strips, lay out the flooring. Cut off any excess material, then take care of this when you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades