In this video, the editors at Good Housekeeping Magazine teach us how to decorate for the holidays quickly and easily. The first decoration you can do is to make a Minora. To do this, you will first take a glass candle holder and fill it up with green rocks until it's 1/3 of the way full. After this, place a tapered candle in it and keep filling with rocks until the candle stands straight. You can also purchase clear bulbs and fill them with a sprig of greenery and red beads. After this, close the bulb up and hang it on the tree with ribbon. These are easy to make and add a creative touch to your home for the holidays, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades