In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a Japanese-style sushi roller flower vase. This flower vase uses recycled items. The materials required to makes this vase are: a newspaper, scissors, raffia, sushi roller, acrylic paint, brush, tin foil, tape (or glue gun) and an empty bottle (300 ml). Cut the newspaper to about 3" x 12". Paint the newspaper to your preferred color. Cut the top part of the bottle. Roll the bottle in the sushi roller. Wrap the newspaper around it and tape it. Then add the raffia to finish it. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a Japanese-style vase.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades