Tiling a wall is a fiddly job which will take up a couple of hours. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to tile a wall.
To get this job looking good you are going to need:
* Three long battens of softwood, some 2 by 1 will do the trick, that's 50mm by 25mm for the uninitiated.
* A hammer and a few nails
* A pencil
* A spirit level
* A serrated plastic spreader
* Plastic tiles spacers
* A sponge
* A tile cutting jig
* A blunt stick
* And enough tiles to complete the wall.
* A grout float
* And a sponge and cloth
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades