In this tutorial, we learn how to strip wallpaper easily. First, you will need to take a wallpaper stripper and run it along the wall so you cover all of the spots that it touches. After you have done this, run the stripper diagonally along the wall, then spray the wall with some warm water mixed with dish washing soap. Once finished spraying, use a flat metal putty tool to pry the wallpaper from the walls. Once you tear it off in one spot, you should be able to remove larger pieces. Once finished, let the wall dry and then you can paint it how you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades