This is a step by step tutorial on stencil painting your walls, brought to you by The Home Depot. Beginning with a brief description of the art of stenciling, you are then shown the materials you will need to proceed. Next, you are shown how to prepare your room and surfaces. The goal will be to use a single stencil in multiple positions. The stipple method of application is stressed to achieve a multi-dimensional application. Two colors are used to give the added dimension of shadow to the image. Alignment of the stencil is important and accomplished by using a series of registration marks imprinted on the stencil against a vertical guide line that was laid down at the outset. After a vertical line of pattern has been painted, a horizontal guide line can then be made. Soon, an entire wall has been covered in the stencil pattern and you get a chance to see what the finished project will look like. Finally, you are guided through the clean up and stencil storage process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades