Tired of cleaning up the paint roller tray after a hard day's work? Watch this video tutorial from home improvement expert Danny Lipford to see how to save time and messes painting with a grocery bag.
Painting is one of those chores that many homeowners take on themselves, but the mess of clean up can really tempt one to consider hiring it out. Here are a couple of tips to simplify the use and clean up of paint rollers for your next project. If your project takes more than one day, don't try to clean the roller each day, store it wet. Remove the wet sleeve from the roller cage by putting your hand into a plastic grocery bag and pulling it off. Then wrap the roller sleeve inside the bag and tie it off with a twist tie. You can store the wet sleeve in the refrigerator for several days before putting it back on the cage to continue painting. One of the biggest messes that can happen while you're rolling is to have the sleeve work its way off the roller frame. This messy annoyance can be cured by bending out the wires of the roller cage to increase their tension on the sleeve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades