In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to remove popcorn and re-spray knockdown texture. First of all you will need to cover the floor and any hangings from the ceiling like chandeliers with plastic covering. Then you need to scrape off the areas on the ceiling and the walls and remove the popcorn completely. After it is fully removed, paint with spray paint. You will need to paint the whole room as the shade of the new paint will not match with that of the old paint. After the spraying is completed, remove the coverings from the ceiling and wall fittings, roll up the floor covering carefully and your room is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades