Learn how to remove old wallpaper with this video! Put down a pre taped plastic drop cloth. Tape it to the top of the baseboard. Then score the wallpaper with a wallpaper perforator. Roll it over the wall and it will make little holes in the wallpaper. You can use a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water or a 25/75 mixture of downy and water as a solvent to loosen the glue. Apply the wallpaper solvent with a paint roller. You can put the solvent in a paint pan so you can get it on the roller. Roll a section of the wall and let it soak in. Then pull and scrape the paper off of the wall. Use a sponge with water to wipe the wall down to get the excess glue off of the wall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades