This video shows you how to remove and replace a sink basket. It's real quick and very efficient if you have a new sink and an old basket. Here are the steps on doing this.
Procedure: 1. Remove the nut securing the drain line. 2. Use the sink basket wrench to remove the ears just above the nut. In some cases the basket only spins and thats when we use the holding wrench. 3. Lift the old basket out and clean the opening. 4. Now seal the new basket to the opening with a plumber's pudding. 5. Now install a rubber gasket and screw back on the nut (new nut if desired). 6. Then reattach the drain line and clean the top of excess pudding. Voila! A new and efficient way to change your sink basket. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades