The big question is do you tape or scrape those window frames? If you want to tape. Put two pieces of tape that are longer than the length of each pain. Put them on the top and bottom of the pain. Use your putty knife to hold the tape in place and tear it off a little bit short of the edge. Then put two strips length ways on the pain that is also longer than you need. Take your putty knife and put it in the top corner to hold the tape and tear it off flush to the window frame. Then you paint, cut along the edge to break the paint seal and pull the tape off when you are done. If you want to paint without taping the frame go ahead and carefully paint he window frames. When you are done take a razor blade and cut along the edge of the frame. Then take a single sided blade in a holder and start scraping the paint back toward the edge of the frame until all the paint is gone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades