Home improvement expert Danny Lipford helps you figure out a way to mix paint thoroughly to ensure a proper paint job in your house. This video tutorial will show you just how to mix paint to ensure a well blended wall color.
Boxing, or mixing, paint ensures a consistent, well blended wall color. First, take a clean 5-gallon bucket and stretch a piece of fiberglass screen (or any a paint screen) over the top. Secure the screen to the bucket with duct tape. Pour two or three gallons of the paint through the screen and into the bucket. Stir well, insert a roller screen and roll right from the bucket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades