So inspired by some pictures on Pinterest I decided to make my own toilet paper roll wall art. I hope you like the tutorial and If you didn't already know this amazing idea I hope you feel inspired by this video.
So the first thing you will need is of course some toilet paper rolls that you can collect throughout the weeks at home, and of course depending on the size of the wall art, you will need less or more.
As I'm doing in the video the first step is flatten them out until you get that shape, and then cut them out in pieces of more or less 1cm. I cut each roll in 6 pieces.
Repeat the same process with all the rolls.
Now comes the fun part! Decide the design by arranging the slices into different shapes.
Once you've decided your design start gluing the pieces together.
Then cover your wall art with some spray paint, just remember to follow this step in a well ventilated placed.
For a more personal touch, I decided to add some rhinestones to the middle part.
And the wall art is finished! I hope you liked the video and give it a try!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades