In this video, Meg shows us how to make a piece of graphic wall art with Threadbanger. First, gather stencils in the letters that you want. Then, place them on contact paper and trace them with a permanent marker. After this, cut the letters out and put them on the wall where you want them. Next, mark your wall with a ruler to make sure it's a straight bottom. From here, place your letters onto your canvas. Now, paint over your canvas and allow to dry. Once dried, very carefully remove each letter to reveal your wall art! Enjoy and do this on whatever you would like for a unique touch to your home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades