In this video, we learn how to make a light bulb vase using any old light bulb. This is great for helping recycle old light bulbs to turn them into something beautiful! To start, you will remove the top of the light bulb with your tweezers and throw it away. After this, you will break the glass from the base, so you have somewhere to stick the flowers into. After this, discard any of the glass that comes out and then you can push the metal up on the bulb. Fill this up and then put it in something at the bottom to make it stand up still and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades