In this tutorial, we learn how to make a fall wreath for a door. First, find a basic wreath that has no decorations on it. Next, add leaves onto the wreath, around the entire circle, but don't fill it in the entire way. Now, add on fall leaves to the wreath with a hot glue gun or with pins if that is easier for you. If you need to cut the flowers, cut them from the base not from the stem, or you will have to purchase new flowers. After this, the final step is to add some fall flowers that match your leaves, and decorate as much as you like! You can now hang this on your door and enjoy something you made!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades