This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category which will show you how to light up your ceiling without recess lighting. Tamara Maslar shows two easy lighting projects to brighten up your living room. The first project is lanterns. You will need paper lanterns, assorted fabrics, some screws with hooks at the ends, a glue gun with sticks, fishing line, 40W bulbs, extension cords and light kits. Put three screw hooks on the ceiling. Prepare the lanterns by fixing the bulbs to the light kits and putting one in to each lantern. Now hang the lanterns from the hooks on the ceiling. Attach 4 hooks to the ceiling close to the wall and tie fishing line between the hooks. Now hang different color fabrics from the center of the ceiling up to the walls which are going to hide the wires of the lighting kit. The second project is with chandeliers. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades