First measure the window to decide if you would like the blinds inside the frame or outside on the casing. In most cases inside looks the best plus it gives you the added feature of adding curtains.
In the package you will find a set of clips, screws and the pieces to hold the blind in place.
Measure out from the window approximately 1 inch and mark it. Now measure down 1/2 inch and put a mark there. These are your starting points for the brackets.
With a pencil, mark where the holes are so you don't put the screws in the wrong place.
Remove the brackets and with your punch make a small indent in the wood. This is where the screws will go.
Install the brackets with an automatic screw driver.
Place the blind into the brackets and install the holders by sliding them into the grooves. Install the rod for the blinds to be opened and now you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades