Installing a peephole in your home's front door can give you and your family a sense of security knowing who comes to your door before they enter. In this video Barbara K will show us exactly how to install a peephole on your door.
Safety First. Who is at the door? Who is ringing the bell. Women, know before you open the door. Install a peephole. Its easy. Simple tools. Its inexpensive. You do it yourself. You are safer. You feel better, moire confident. More Home improvement projects are on your list. Save money. Now is the time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades