Glass shelves add a elegant beauty to your home, but imagine how much more elegant and sleek they would look if they were simply floating against the wall. Floating glass shelves are the innovative way to create stylish wall arrangements.
These video instructions will show you the step-by-step process of installing floating glass wall shelving in your home. They're acceptable for interior, exterior, functional storage, practical display or just architectural element.
Bluegate is happy to offer this new line of glass shelving which eliminates the need for frames or hardware. This patented shelving uses a tongue and groove system. They are inserted into the wall making the shelves an integral part of your walls. These tempered glass shelves are wear resistance, great for any decor, and have a superb load capacity (100 lbs. per shelf). Many shapes and sizes are available along with our shelf support. The combination allows one to create many new and complex designs like book shelves, wall units, art displays, or entertainment centers just to mention a few applications.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades