Installing a chair rail will create a dramatic addition to any room. A chair rail is basically a piece of molding that runs along the middle of your room's perimeter. Not only does a chair rail protect your walls from furniture, but it can be a creative addition to your interior design, as well.
Many people like to dress the walls above and below the chair rail differently. For example, you may wish to paint the sections of the wall different colors or wallpaper one section and paint the other, as shown above. You may also paint or stain the chair rail the same color or a different color as the background wall - it truly is versatile! For complete, step-by-step instructions for this DIY project, watch this friendly and straightforward video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades