In this tutorial, Lowe's teaches us how to hang wallpaper. Wallpaper can update a room and give it personality. Make sure you prep and measure your wall before you begin to hang. Now, cut out your paper to the appropriate size for your wall, then draw a line on the wall from the corner to a few inches out of the wall. After this, apply a clear adhesive to the wallpaper if it isn't already adhesive. Now, dump them into a water box and fold the water together and let set. After this, apply the wallpaper to the wall using a wet sponge. Use a smoothing tool to work out any bubbles, then use a straight edge to cut off the excess from top and bottom. Continue to work the rest of the wallpaper onto the wall. Set the seams when you are finished and your room will be re-made!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades