In this tutorial, we learn how to grout tile in your custom tiled shower. First, you need to score away anything in between the seams of the tile. Now, grab a bag of sanded grout mixture and grout enhancer. Next, wash the surface of the tile with a damp sponge to take off any impurities. Then, mix half the bag with half the enhancer and stir until combined. Use a tool to rub the mixture onto the walls and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Now, go over the area with the mixture and go over it with a damp sponge, then wait 15 minutes and repeat the process until you have most the grout off. Use cheese cloth to buff the rest of the grout off, then your shower will be finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades