Some people hate wallpaper, but some people love it inside their homes. Those that do will eventually have to deal with wallpaper that will lose it's attachment. It will eventually bubble and curl. Curling wallpaper seams ruin the decorative effect of wallpaper. Eliminate the ugly signs of aging wallpaper with these steps.
You Will Need
* Putty knife
* Wallpaper adhesive
* Seam roller
* Small paintbrush (optional)
Step 1: Moisten the seam
Dab the seam with a wet sponge. Use light strokes to make the wallpaper damp, and to soften the adhesive.
Step 2: Lift up seam
Use a putty knife to gently lift up the seam to expose a section of wallpaper.
Step 3: Apply the adhesive
Apply a small amount of adhesive along the exposed loose seam. Allow the adhesive to dry according to package instructions.
Use a small paintbrush to evenly apply the adhesive along the entire seam.
Step 4: Roll the seam
Roll the seam gently with the seam roller once the adhesive has dried.
Step 5: Clean the area
Clean the area with a damp sponge or brush. This will remove any excess adhesive.
At its inception, the purpose of wallpaper was primarily insulation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades