The Flowergod demonstrates how to design a flower vase centerpiece for your table. First, find a shallow vase. Add green foliage like ferns to the outer portion of the vase. Next, lay about six or seven evenly-spaced white flower stalks on top of the fern bed. Then, add big, bright orange flowers to the centerpiece. Weave pale orange flowers like small tiger lilies in between the fern and flower layers. Place vibrant yellow roses in even formation throughout the centerpiece. Add thin stems of grass to the flower arrangement. To finish the flower centerpiece for your table, place small yellow flowers into the floral arrangement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades