In this video tutorial from The Flower God, learn how to design a flower bouquet for a bridesmaid. You will need two colors of roses (or whatever flower you are using, fern, and baby's breath. This tutorial uses red and white roses. Take a lighted candle and hold the flame close to the bud to speed up the budding process. Take one of the red roses and surround it by about four of the white roses. Then, add additional red roses in between each white rose. Frame this arrangement with the ferns and babies breath. Remove all of the excess leaves from the stems and then cut the stems. Tie white ribbon around the entire length of the stems to cover the stems from view and to add decoration. Then, spray your arrangement with a bottle of water to freshen up the flowers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades