This video is a tutorial on how to arrange a dozen yellow roses for a vase. The speed of the video is increased four times faster than the normal rate of speed. The man arranging the flowers does not explain the step-by-step process of his arrangement. The viewer sees the man first arranging green leaves in the vase. Second, he dips the yellow roses into a liquid solution in a separate container before putting them into the vase. The tallest yellow rose is the center rose in the arrangement, with all of the smaller-stemmed roses surrounding it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades