This is a video which shows how to create a suede finish on walls using paint. To do this the right tools are necessary. Use a special suede finish paint and a nine inch specialty roller. Arrow wood merant is used for the color. Tape the ceiling and base boards. Paint the corners with a two inch brush. Work top to bottom on the unfinished areas with the roller. It will appear uneven. But that is fine. It should be allowed to dry. Use a 3 inch latex brush and excess paint, start at the top and use an X pattern, making sweeping strokes. Avoid making straight lines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades