In this video, the viewer will learn how to arrange a dozen roses for a fall-themed vase. You start out by putting warm water into the vase. Next, you weave the stems of various green foliage pieces and place them in the vase. Allow the green foliage to cascade over the edges of the vase for a decorative look. Once the green foliage is in the vase, you can begin adding your roses. Before adding to the roses, all thorns should be removed and the stem of each rose should be cut under water. Place one tall rose in the center. Then place 4 slightly shorter roses around it. Next, add four additional roses that are a few inches shorter than the previous four. Use the remaining roses to fill in any blank spots. Once all of the roses are in place, you can add filler pieces to really give it that autumn look. You can use a variety of colors to accent your roses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades